Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the blogging is officially started

hello, my blog has been created today. (Wednesday, June 17Th, 2009) all my posts will be different. sometimes pictures, sometimes some FMLs i might just post... stuff... I'm a big cat person, so expect a good amount of cat-based stuff. at my house i have a: tortoiseshell cat, Fireball (female, age 13-14, unsure of actual birth date) a black and white cat, Boots (age unknown, fully mature though, female.) a completely black cat, sandals ( age 7-9, son of Boots. he has now grown bigger than her, but he still plays a lot and boots still mothers him ^_^) and our Siamese kitten, Birkenstock (age almost 1yr old, male. he's ridiculously playfull! he keeps me up till about 2 AM every other night. if you don't know this, Birkenstock is a type of sandal. we have a streak of shoe-based names...) and don't forget the explosion!

No comments: